Saturday, July 28, 2012

Outing with Hui Ming

Last full day in Suzhou! Decided to spend the day with Hui Ming revisiting Pingjiang Lu and Guanqian Jie..

ooh.. we got on one of the new buses xD

Shall always miss here
Very little tourists seen today.. which is good! No need to squeeze through crowds! Whee~


Must-stop location in Pingjiang Lu: either one of the two Momi Cafes which sells coffee, tea, cakes and most importantly, lovely postcards!


lovely place to chill and relax with friends



took this as I think it represents my OCD. haha

it is these unsung heroes who keep the river around Pingjiang lu clean

another postcard shop

trying out the last local snack

yummy!



the well-known shopping street

this is more important to me: I found the final Doraemon's friends card to add to my collection

just realised that I have not taken any picture of this iconic landmark of Suzhou Industrial Park





No comments:

Post a Comment